Graduate AssistantMay 18, 2021
Chowan University is accepting applications for graduate assistants for the 2021-2022 academic year!
Currently Available :
- Graduate Residence Directors (4 positions)
- Graduate Assistant Athletics Admin (2 positions)
- Graduate Assistant Football Program (2 positions)
Graduate assistants (GA) are full-time graduate students who participate in teaching, research, or administrative activities in exchange for financial support at Chowan University. Graduate assistantships contribute to student professional development with the primary purpose of assisting students in the successful completion of their graduate academic program.
Qualifications & Application Process:
- Candidates must be registered for graduate credit each semester (fall and spring) they receive an assistantship.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing maintaining satisfactory academic progress toward their graduate degree. Additionally, international students must maintain the appropriate residency status and meet federal/ state employment requirements.
- Candidates offered a graduate assistantship must consent to and pass a criminal background check other required pre-employment screening.
- Candidates placed on Academic Warning, Academic Probation, or Suspension will no longer receive an assistantship
Interested candidates please send a letter of interest and resume to:
1 University Place
Murfreesboro, NC 27855
Chowan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, genetic information, or age in its programs and activities.