Personal Visit Day
If you can’t make a scheduled CU Visit Day, then we invite you to visit Chowan University at your convenience.
When you schedule a personal visit during the week, we tailor an agenda to give you the opportunity to attend a university class and meet with a professor in your desired major. Click here to download a sample agenda for the 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. daily tours.
During your personal visit you’ll get a student’s point of view to help you decide if you’re ready to #ChooseChowan! Opportunities you’ll have that day include:
- Learning more about Chowan’s top-notch academic programs by attending actual classes.
- Getting specifics on the scholarships and other financial aid available to you.
- Learning what you can expect in the admissions process.
- Meeting with a professor in your desired major and see first-hand how our low student to faculty ratio will help you achieve the education you want and deserve.
- Discovering what an active and fun community the Chowan campus is.
- Interacting with other students and finding out why they made the decision to #ChooseChowan.
- Exploring the natural beauty and peace to be found at Chowan.
- Enjoying a delicious, complimentary meal in our dining hall.
During your personal visit, you’ll also meet with an admissions counselor and receive a free Chowan t-shirt to wear with pride!