"While this is my first year teaching at Chowan, I can already see why this University is different. With such approachable and caring faculty and staff, Chowan is the right choice for students that want the personal touch when it comes to your education. This seems to be the right mix in order to achieve success along with personal and professional growth."
- PhD, Business Administration, Northcentral University
- MACC, Accounting, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- MS, Organizational Management, Pfeiffer University
- MBA, Western Carolina University
- BS, Accounting, Pfeiffer College
- AAS, Business Administration, Stanly Community College
- AAS, Accounting, Stanly Community College
- Income Tax Accounting
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Basic Computer Applications
- Introduction to Business
Academic & Scholarly Achievements
Publications and Presentations
Accounting and Microfinance Conference: The Balancing Act. Blassys Publishing and Microenterprise Microfinance eMagazine. Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC. 2012. Published and presented paper: Accounting Education Needed for the Micro-Entrepreneur in Order to Minimize Fraud.
Exploring Information Technology Security Requirements for Academic Institutions to Reduce Information Security Attacks, Breaches, and Threats. Misenheimer, Kevin J. Northcentral University, ProQuest, UMI Dissertations Publishing, 2014. 3638473.
Textbook Editor and Reviewer, Paul M. Fischer, Rita H. Cheng, William J. Taylor, Advanced Accounting, 10th Edition ©2009, ISBN: 0324379056. South-Western/Cengage Learning.
American Accounting Association
Academy of Management
National Business Education Association